Amazing value for this hotel! Take a break at the beautiful Istrian peninsula in Croatia and book on Travelbird.co.uk. The 3-star Amfora Hotel (77% on Tripadvisor) was awarded with a Certificate of Excellence and is located right at the sea in the harbour town Rabac. Ideal for strolling around in the evening and having a drink at the loungy bars. Two beautiful beaches are within walking distance, St. Andrea and Maslinica so grab your towel and spend the day being lazy :) The deal includes Half Board, that means, you get a Breakfast and Dinner Buffet. You will be welcomed by the hotel at dinner with a drink on arrival day and get free access to the outdoor pool as well as free use of a beach umbrella and a beach chair to make your sunny holiday as convenient as possible. The offer works for 5 nights but you can also choose to stay 7 nights. Also the price I have noted down works for stays in April, September and October. If you like to travel at peak season it gets a bit more expensive.
To get to this hotel, it’s best to fly to Pula, so check expedia.co.uk for cheap flights. Also don’t forget that Travelbird adds a booking fee of £9!
- Croatia: 6 Days incl. Hotel with Half Board for only £107
- Travel period: selected dates between Apr-Oct
- Travel duration: 6 days
- Hotel: 3-star Amfora Hotel
- Rating: 77% on TripAdvisor out of 58 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: Rabac
- Board basis: Half Board
- Flights: Check for flights on expedia.co.uk
- Price: only €129 per person based on two adults sharing