Enjoy a relaxing countryside break in Norfolk with this amazing Cromer staycation that I found on Groupon. All you’ve got to do is kick back and relax! Located on the mid-east coast of England, you will never be without something to do here in Cromer. Walk along the beaches and enjoy the view, or get hiking on the adventurous coastal paths alongside the seaside towns!
Book your Cromer Staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing Felbrigg Lodge (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love your Cromer staycation here! More precisely, it’s located in Aylmerton, pretty close by to many of the main attractions of the area including Groveland Farm Shop, Hillside Shire Horse Sanctuary and Cromer Lifeboat Station! Also, breakfast is included in this deal so I’d definitely recommend that you go check out the local restaurants including The Roman Camp Inn, The Fish Shop and Rocky Bottoms!
I found this deal on Groupon!
- Cromer: Overnight Stay in Cosy Country Hotel incl. Breakfast, Tea and Scones & Leisure Access from £50 pp!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- One voucher worth £99 will cover two people
- Validity: Sunday to Friday arrivals until 28 February 2018
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- 2 nights also available, starting from £179 (£89.50 pp)
- Hotel: Felbrigg Lodge
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Stay in a choice of Briar, Bramble, Bracken, Tamarisk or Sycamore room
- Room upgrades available starting from £50
- Destination: Cromer, Norfolk
- Location: 3.1 miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Afternoon tea comprising of tea and scones included
- Price per room: £99 total for two guests
- Price: only £49.50 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries please contact the provider directly!