Sometimes stress happens to the best of us and you just need to get away from it all. Not everyone has the money lying around to jet off somewhere sunny though. With this delightful Durham escape, you can grab a stress-free day & night for yourself and one other person. Sounds good to me!
Delightful Durham Escape
This deal may be for a fantastic price but you don’t have to compromise on anything! The Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel happens to be something straight out of a fairytale! This grade 2 listed historic building is surrounded on all side by absolutely stunning countryside. Each of the rooms is majestically comfortable so you can really catch up on some rest while you’re there. After having a relaxing sleep you can also look forward to a freshly prepared breakfast in the morning.
The extras don’t stop there though! You also get a glass of wine AND your dinner included all for a fantastic price. When you feel rested and relaxed you can head out and explore the area. There are plenty of great things to check out no matter what you’re into. If you’re a history buff there are plenty of great museums to check out like the Museum of Hartlepool. For people who are into nature, you can take a trip down to Seaton Carew Beach and soak in the views.
I found this deal on Wowcher so follow the link to get everything booked! :)
- Delightful Durham Escape: Overnight Stay in a Fabulous, Award-Winning Hotel incl. Wine, Breakfast and Dinner just £35
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Valid for stays until the 30th of November 2018
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: Hardwicke Hall Manor Hotel
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Hardwick Hall Farm, Hartlepool, England
- Meals: Dinner & Breakfast incl.
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £35 per person based on two adults sharing