Glamping is the new style and it’s easy to see why! Just look at these cosy pods nestled into the beautiful countryside of Scotland :) This time you will be treated to even more luxury as your pods feature spa tubs as well! Is that amazing or what?! Just imagine a cosy weekend away with your loved one, I’m sure you’ll have a splendid time!
Deluxe glamping in Scotland!
You’ll be staying in the 4* RiverBeds Lodges with Hot Tubs! TripAdvisor ratings (5/5) are as good as it gets ;) Your daily breakfast is already taken care of, so you have even more time to relax. The Dragons Tooth Golf Course is only a short walk away, so are the riverside and a gorgeous lake. Take a deep breath and enjoy nature. The glamping pods feature super comfy beds, a little kitchenette, and all the comforts you could wish for. Book before it’s gone ;)
I found this deal on Travel Supermarket!
- Deluxe Glamping in Scotland: 1 Night incl. 4* Pod, Breakfast & Spa Tub only £113 pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Travel Supermarket!
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- example dates:17 – 18 September 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: RiverBeds Lodges with Hot Tubs
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 139 reviews
- Hotel location: Glencoe
- Destination: Scottish Highlands
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £113 per person based on 2 adults sharing