Relax and rejuvenate, even if only for 1 night, with this fabulous Derby Hotel deal I found on Wowcher. Gorge yourselves on the wonderful 3-course meal and wake up to the finest full English breakfast in a four-star hotel. Read on to find out more!
Your Derby Cathedral Quarter Hotel Deal
The Cathedral Quarter Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is the first designer boutique hotel in the area and was converted from the Old Police Station to a stunning and spacious 38-bedroom hotel, with onsite restaurant, bar, beauty rooms and function rooms. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and receives continually positive reviews on TripAdvisor.
If you fancy stepping out for a bit, stroll through the quaint and quirky Cathedral Quarter. Soak in the friendly atmosphere, or perhaps shop ’til you drop in the many shops on offer. Afterwards, you can rest your feet many bars, café’s and restaurants scattered throughout the city centre.
Situated in the centre of Derby, and just off the A52, you can enjoy a bit of everything here – the bustling and vibrant city centre both day and night, and the stunning natural beauty that is the Derbyshire countryside and surrounding Peak District. The Hotel boasts the Opulence Restaurant, the Clink Beauty Rooms and Bar 16 Cocktail Bar!
- Derby Cathedral Quarter: 1 Night in 4* Hotel with 3 Course Fine Dining, Prosecco & Late Check Out only £44.501 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £44.50
- Provider: Wowcher
- Available dates: August to October
- Hotel: 4-star Cathedral Quarter
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 803 reviews
- Destination: Derby, England
- Meals: 3 Course Fine Dining
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £44.50 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing