Fancy a night or two of relaxation in the serene Midlands countryside? Catching a flight from East Midlands airport and want to be well rested and fresh for your flight? Check out this deal I found on Groupon for an awesome Derby spa stay with heaps of great extras.
Your Derby Spa Stay
You will be staying at the Best Western Premier Yew Hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,449 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) located in the quaint village of Kegworth, nestled in the Midlands countryside. It is also not far from Derby city centre itself, if you fancy a day trip. You have the choice of 1 or 2 nights at this great value hotel, where you’ll be staying in a standard double room with ensuite, 32″ flat screen TV and Wi-Fi. This deal also includes a full English breakfast each morning. You’re also provided with a spa treatment and you can enjoy a late checkout time of 1pm!
- Derby: 1 or 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Marco Pierre White Dinner & Breakfast for 2 from £65
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel dates: Valid 1 Jan-31 Mar 2019.
- Length of stay: 1 night (2 night available)
- Hotel: Best Western Premier Yew Lodge Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,449 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Kegworth, Derby
- Meals: Breakfast & Chef Dinner
- Spa treatment must be booked upon booking this deal.
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £65 per person based on two adults sharing