Wowee have I found the most awesome getaway for you today. What would you say to a four night stay in a stunning Italian villa for you and the whole squad? I promise, this dream is a lot more achievable than it sounds thanks to the awesome escape I’ve found over on AirBnB. Get packing your bags, because once you’ve seen the cave pool here you’ll be racing to the airport.
Dream stay in an Italian villa
Your home for the four nights is the breathtaking Domus Civita, which comes rated 5/5 on AirBnB. Hard to see why it wouldn’t be, really, once you’ve had a look at what it offers. This stunning haven is found in a restored palazzo dating back to the 14th Century, but don’t worry. All the modern accessories you need to enjoy your holiday can be found here. There’s a stunning fireplace, perfect for enjoying a glass of wine and having a laugh together. Keep in touch with home with the free WiFi connection. Or chill out and watch your favourite film on the DVD player.
But, the jewel in this beautiful house is definitely the pool. The pool here is found in an ancient cave, and it can also be heated. There’s a Jacuzzi nearby too. The pool was named one of the top five pools in the world by GQ and I think that alone makes this a cave of wonders.
- Gorgeous Italian Villa stay: 4 Nights incl 5* AirBnB for 8 people only £206pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Sample dates: 8 – 12 November 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Domus Civita
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB out of 3 reviews
- Hotel location: approx 2 hours from Rome city centre
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes following services: £177 service fee
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £206 per person based on 8 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly