Oh, I say it time and time again, but it’s so true – I do love to be beside the seaside! And if you’re craving a break from the hustle and bustle of inner-city life (or just need a chance of scenery), then I’ve spotted a fantastic little retreat over on Airbnb that has turned up the cute factor to the max!
Dublin Seaside Cottage
Grab your better half or your best pal (or even just head off yourself!!) and enjoy some seriously chilled out nights in Rush, Co. Dublin. With sweeping, sandy beaches, cute little shops and plenty of cosy pubs and restaurants in the area, you’ve got yourselves the recipe for a perfect break. Wake up the sound of the waves, fire up the kettle and enjoy a proper cuppa on the little terrace outside!
The cottage is situated right by the beach, so you’ve pretty much got the sea right at your doorstep. And while the cottage itself is quite snug, you’ve got plenty of room for two people, plus all the amenities you could need such as a fully equipped kitchen, a plush double bed and an en-suite garden. Outside is a small terrace in a lovely little garden, so you can enjoy a bit of privacy as you enjoy the sea views.
Since it’s so close to Dublin it really is perfect for anyone looking to take a break from the usual 9-to-5 routine! Waking up the sounds of the sea, seeing the starry skies at night… Sounds lush! Just click the link below to be taken to the listing on Airbnb. :)
- Dublin Seaside Cottage: Stay in a Wonderful Cottage by the Sea for 2 People from just £95pn!
- Travel period: Availability across 2018
- example dates: 14 – 16 July 2018 (2 nights)
- Location: Rush, Co. Dublin
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 129 reviews
- Accommodates: 2 guests max
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Price: only £95 per person based on two adults sharing