If you’re looking for breath taking beauty in our lovely country, then you can’t go wrong with Scotland can you? It’s home to stunning landscapes like the Hebrides and the Isle of Skye, and don’t forget about the famed Loch Ness. Check out all these wonderful areas as you take a relaxing break to the beauty of the county of Dumfriesshire.
You’ll be staying in the 3* Hetland Hall Hotel, which has a 3.5/5 TripAdvisor rating. Don’t allow that to worry you though as the most recent reviews have been super positive. This beautiful hotel is found on 18 acres of private and lush land, so it’s the ideal getaway if you’re looking for some peace and quiet while you get back to nature. The bedrooms here add to your relaxation, with everything you need to completely enjoy your stay. This deal comes with breakfast, but if you’d like to add in dinner to your stay, you can dine in the hotel’s restaurant for an extra £10 pp. Seems too good to miss out!
I spotted this over on Groupon so be sure that you have booked with them directly. I hope you have a wonderful time!
- Dumfries in Scotland: 1 Night incl Hotel, Breakfast & Option for Dinner from £25 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel dates: Valid until 31 May 2018.
- Price applies to a standard or deluxe double/twin room, as per option chosen, and not per person
- Hotel: 3* Hetland Hall Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Dumfriesshire, Scotland
- Board: breakfast
- Add in dinner for £10pp – total price for stay is then £69 pp – £34.50pp
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £49
- Price: only £24.50 per person based on 4 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly