I found you guys this great deal to stay at the 5* Dunsley Hall in April! Head to the West Midlands with your loved one or your best friend for a relaxing night away! In the local area, you’ll find Summer Leys Nature Reserve, Katie Fitzgerald’s Broadfield House Glass Museum and a Falconry Centre. Or just stay in and relax at the hotel, the choice is yours!
5* Dunsley Hall
The 5* Dunsley Hall hotel has a 4/5 rating out of 261 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! Set in beautiful gardens, the hotel is said to date back as far 1304, and is the perfect venue for a special birthday or anniversary, or if you just need a night of relaxation! The hotel is complete with log fires, oak panelling, and the restaurant serves home grown food from the estate alongside quality meat and fish from local suppliers. English breakfasts are served every morning and are available for a surcharge. This deal is based on a self catered stay in a double room with free Wi-Fi access.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Dunsley Hall Stay: 1 Night incl. Luxurious 5* Hotel for only £40 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: 30 April – 1 May 2017
- Other dates available (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 5* Dunsley Hall
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 261 reviews + Certicate of Excellence
- Destination: Stourbridge, West Midlands
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £40 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly