East Sussex is a beautiful region, particularly the area of High Weald, which has been designated an Area of Outstanding Beauty. Stay near the coast, explore charming villages and maybe take up golfing – or maybe not. This is a great opportunity for you and some friends or your family to get away easily and just have some fun. Spend some time exploring a beautiful part of England which hasn’t really been ruined by tourism yet, you definitely want to get there before it is!
Book your East Sussex Staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* East Sussex National Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1030 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your East Sussex Staycation! Your hotel is located pretty close by to Branching Out Adventures, The Lavender Line and Glyndebourne, so don’t worry about not having enough to do in your spare time! Also, this deal is on a half-board basis, so two meals are included, but if you wanna look around the town for the local dishes, then definitely check out The Black Smiths Arms, The Laughing Fish and Halfway House!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- East Sussex Stay: 1-3 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel only £65 pp!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Length of stay: 1-3 Nights
- Valid till 29th April 2017
- Location: 6.4 miles to Glyndebourne Opera House
- Hotel: 4* East Sussex National Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1030 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Meals: Half-Board
- Double or Twin Room
- Price: only £65 per person based on two adults sharing
- 2 Nights: £129 pp
- 3 Nights: £194 pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly!