Known as the centre of education and a city of culture, Edinburgh is a great place to visit whatever the weather. With friendly locals, unique and delicious native cuisines (such as black pudding, shortbread or haggis) and staggering amount of attractions, you will have to come back again to fit them all in! The hotel I’ve found for you is located pretty close by to a couple of the lovely sights of Edinburgh, including Leith, Krafty Brew and Ness Bus! You’re also not far from many top-rated restaurants, examples being Sasso Bar & Cucina, Spitaki Greek Taverna and The Haven Cafe! Read on to find out more about your Edinburgh Break today!
Book your Edinburgh Break today!
You’ll be staying in the wonderful Victoria Park House Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 152 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re just gonna love staying there on your Edinburgh Break! Wheelchair access is available at the hotel… and there’s also a pool, restaurant, bar and spa for you to indulge in! So remember to bring a pack of cards, and maybe an appetite for cocktails! Don’t forget the High-Speed Free WiFi which is available, so that you can take photos and videos to send to your jealous friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Edinburgh Break: 1 Night incl. Hotel & Breakfast only £34.50 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 25-26 November 2016 (can amend dates)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (can extend stay!)
- Accommodation: Victoria Park House Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 152 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Flights: Look for flights using my Flight Fare Finder!
- Location: 1.7 miles from city center
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £34.50 per person per night based on 2 adults
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!