Known as the centre of education and a city of culture, Edinburgh is a great place to visit whatever the weather. With friendly locals, unique and delicious native cuisines (such as black pudding, shortbread or haggis) and staggering amount of attractions, you will have to come back again to fit them all in! You hotel is located pretty close to a lot of the great sights of Edinburgh! Examples of these are Arthur’s Seat, Holyrood Park and Pickering’s Gin Distillery! Many restaurants are also located close by, including Verdo, Apiary Restaurant and Cafe Cassis, so give them all a try!
Book your Edinburgh Staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 5* 94DR B&B (5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I guarantee it’s an amazing place to be while on your Edinburgh Staycation! With top ratings, I don’t see a fault in sight! It’s a non-smoking hotel, and there is also a bar/lounge as well as free WiFi! So remember to keep taking photos to send to your jealous friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Edinburgh Staycation: 1 Night incl. 5* B&B and Breakfast only £50 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 6-7 November 2016 (can amend dates)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (can extend stay!)
- Accommodation: 5* 94DR B&B
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 514 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Flights: Look for flights using my Flight Fare Finder!
- Location: 1.2 miles from city center
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £50 per person per night based on 2 adults
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!