I found this cool Glamping deal for you and 5 friends to enjoy in July 2018! You can stay in this super cute Elderberry Yurt, which is just a little outside of the historic city of Norwich. The yurt is situated within 3 acres of garden and grounds, containing woodland and a large pond. It’s a full of wildlife, so it’s not hard to feel in touch with nature. A public footpath joins the property, which you can follow through the fields to Ranworth broad, where you can climb St Helen’s Church and get a great view of the surrounding area! You can also drive to the coastal town of Winterton and admire the lovely unspoilt beach there!
This Elderberry Yurt has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The yurt is 21 feet in diameter and sleeps up to 6 people. There is a wood burner to keep cosy in the evenings, as well as chairs, a table and a BBQ for al fresco dining! You can purchase fresh eggs from the chickens there! There is a private kitchen, shower and toilet, housed nearby in a converted stable/barn building.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book with them directly. Have fun!
- Elderberry Yurt Glamping: 2 Nights in Luxury Yurt for Group of 6 for only £52pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Example travel dates:6 – 8 July 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Elderberry Yurt
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 13 reviews
- Destination: near Norwich
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £52 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly