The King has arrived in London, and I have found tickets to his exhibition at the O2 along with 1 or 2 nights stay in the Ramada Docklands hotel.
Elvis Presley exhibition plus overnight stay in London
The King is landing in London this summer and will be residing in a new exhibition based in London’s O2. The package I have found for all you rock ‘n’ rollers on travelbird.co.uk not only includes exhibition tickets, but 4* hotel and breakfast too. All for just £59.50 per person! The 4* Ramada docklands hotel may not be Graceland but with Tripadvisor rating it 4/5 you’ll rest easy after rocking all night.
The exhibition itself is a chronicle of the life and times of the great King of Rock ‘n’ Roll. With artefacts, photos and treasures from the Graceland archives, the exhibition will give you a truly personal insight into the life of the world’s greatest entertainer. Included in the exhibition are Elvis’ very own Pink cadillac, the jumpsuit from his movie Elvis: Aloha from Hawaii, along with a host of other personal pieces from behind the gates of Graceland.
The Docklands Ramada is a 4* hotel on the Thames’ waterfront and under 20 mins from the O2 arena which is easily accessible by public transport – just one change on the tube. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, TV and air-conditioning.
This really is a great chance to do something different in the city we all know and love… and do it in style too! And if you want to find more great things to do in London, don’t miss out on my article about the best 5 things to do for free in London.
- Elvis at the o2 + 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £59.50
- Travel dates: Dependent on availability
- Length of stay: 1 or 2 nights for £99.50 pp
- Hotel: Docklands Ramada
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1063 reviews
- Hotel location: 20 mins from O2 arena
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Price includes following services: Overnight stay at 4* Hotel + Elvis Exhibition tickets
- Travel is not included – easy access to O2 via DLR line
- Price: only £59.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing