I found you a brilliant deal to stay at the 4* Eshott Hall hotel in June 2017! This grand hotel is in the perfect location for you to explore the rugged Northumberland countryside for the weekend! You’ll be just a 10 minute drive from the sandy coastal beaches, and just a 20 minute drive from Northumberland National Park. There’s many castles in this region, some ruined and some still standing, a highlight is perhaps Alnwick Castle (15 minute drive away), where parts of Harry Potter were filmed!
The 4* Eshott Hall Hotel has a 4.5/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic stay there! The building dates back to the 17th century and is set within its own private estate. Inside, the hotel retains period features, and each room is uniquely decorated, with surrounding views of the beautiful grounds. The on site restaurant offers a fine dining experience, it has two AA Rossettes and the inventive menus offer dishes made from locally sourced ingredients. There is also a bar, and tennis courts on site.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a great stay!
- Eshott Hall Northumberland: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast for £44 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Sample dates: 29 – 30 March 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 4* Eshott Hall
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 7.2 miles from Morpeth city centre
- Destination: Northumberland, UK
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Room price: £88 per night
- Price: only £44 per person based per night on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly