You still don’t know what do this summer or do you still need some ideas how to spend a great short break in the country? How about glamping in Essex? :)
There are many reasons to stay in beautiful Essex, because it’s close to London and yet a world apart. The landscape is speckled with picturesque villages and towns. It’s a walking and cycling paradise and with the wide range of events during the summer you certainly will have an entertaining and relaxing break in the countryside.
So let me present you this awesome glamping deal that I have found on travelbird.co.uk and I’m sure that you will have the answer to your questions where to stay this summer :)
The deal leads you to the British Bells Glamping site which offers you comfort and warmth without the need to pack a tent, because you’re going to sleep in a cosy 5 metre bell tent. Up to four people can sleep up here! So that’s not only a romantic getaway for couples, but could be also a funny break for a group of friends or for a family of 4. On top of that you get a complimentary cooking box and bedsteads, mattresses, furnishings plus throw rugs which are included in the price.
The glamping tents are on the Tey Brook Farm. It’s a 400-acre farm with a beautiful countryside, a 15th century farmhouse and its ancient thatched barns. It also boasts a large fishing lake which is open to guests staying at the ‘glampsite’.
This glamping holiday will be the perfect escape to capture some truly memorable moments outside. Taste the local produce and dip into farmer’s markets and at the end of the day, just relax in the cosy tents. Have fun out there and enjoy your staycation in Essex :)
- Essex Glamping: 3 Days in a luxury Bell Tent + Extras for a Group up to 4 only £169
- Travel period: depends on availability, many dates in July, August and September
- Travel duration: 3 days (2 nights)
- Hotel: British Bells Glamping
- Rating: visit the homepage of British Bells for more info
- Hotel location: Tey Brook Farm, 6 miles from Colchester
- Destination: Essex
- Board basis: self catering
- Price includes following services: bedsteads, mattresses, furnishings, throw rugs, complimentary cooking box
- Excluded: transport to Essex
- Price: only £42.25 per person based on four adults sharing