Who doesn’t love a relaxing staycation? I’ve got a good one coming for you today, make no mistake about that! How about a little getaway to the gorgeous town of Bath, which is chock full of history, charm and romance. I’m more than sure you will love this little sneakaway I’ve spotted for you over on Wowcher, as it’s the perfect summer trip for you and your favourite travel buddy!
Fabulous Bath Staycation
You’ll be staying in the gorge 3* Rudloe Arms Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a breathtaking country mansion on 14 acres of perfectly maintained and manicured lawns. The room you’re staying in is a Treetops Room, which is just away from the main house – giving you perfect privacy. But, you’re also close enough to be still able to enjoy your delicious five-course dinner that’s included here. And of course, you’re going to just love it – it’s run by the infamous Marco Pierre White!
I spotted this over on Wowcher so please be sure you book with them – this is one not to miss!
- Fabulous Bath Staycation: Overnight Stay in Treetops Room with Five Course Dinner and Breakfast from £75
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel dates: Valid for stays until 28th Feb 2019. Must book by 15th Jan 2019. Excludes 24th, 25th, 31st Dec and 14th Feb 2019.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Stays of two and three nights also available
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: 3* Rudloe Arms Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: Corsham, 20-minute drive from Bath
- Meals: breakfast and five-course dinner included
- Transportation not included
- Total price: £149
- Price: only £74.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing