It’s time to relax with this Falkirk spa staycation that I found on Wowcher. This deal gives you at least a one-night spa stay just outside Falkirk along with a two-course dinner in a lovely 4-star and breakfast the following morning. Alternatively, you can opt for afternoon tea with a glass of bubbly each and get a 25% discount for dinner! Read on to find out more about this amazing deal!
Falkirk Spa Staycation
You’ll be staying in the lovely Grange Manor ( 4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is an excellent 4-star hotel with resident bar and restaurant. This is lovely and relaxing part of Scotland with the gorgeous Kelpie statues just a 10-minute walk away. I’d really recommend this as a perfect stay for couples looking to get some peace for a night and you can also book a second night at an added rate as part of this deal. You have Falkirk just a short drive away as well if you’d like to make a day trip after you’ve had the lovely breakfast!
Click the link below to book your staycation and have a lovely trip!
- Kelpies Scotland Staycation: 1 Night in a 4-Star Spa Near Falkirk with Two-Course Dinner, Glass of Wine and Breakfast from £40
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: Dates from September 1st- October 31st
- Length of stay: 1- 2nts (extra charge for a longer stay)
- Hotel: The Grange Manor
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence out of 718 reviews
- Location: The Kelpies near Falkirk
- Meals: Two-Course dinner included for one night
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £40 per person based on two adults sharing