I found you this Family Roundhouse Escape in Cornwall! You’ll be staying the beautiful Cornish countryside just one mile from the lovely village of St Mabyn, where you’ll find an award-winning inn, village shop and a church. The nearest larger town is Wadebridge, home of the “Camel Trail”, where you can hire a bike and explore the nearby section of Cornish coastline. There are several beaches nearby, including Polzealth, Rock and Padstow, all within a 20-minute drive. From the house, you have views of Bodmin Moors Roughtor and Brown Willy.
Toddalong Roundhouse has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The roundhouse is 10m in diameter with a separate bathroom space. There’s a double bed and an enclosed snug area with two further beds, as well as a kitchen area, and a living area with a games cupboard. Outside, you’ll have a garden area with a fire pit, which is perfect for BBQing and toasting marshmallows at night! You’ll receive a traditional Cornish cream tea upon your arrival too!
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing time!
- Family Roundhouse Escape: 2 Nights incl. Unique Accommodation for Family of 4 only £46 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Example travel dates: 9 – 11 March 2018
- Limited dates available throughout 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights on Skyscanner
- Hotel: Toddalong Roundhouse
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb
- Destination: Saint Mabyn, Cornwall
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price includes service fee of £24
- Total price: £184
- Price: only £46 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly