I found you this Fermanagh Island Escape! The idyllic Lusty Beg Island is a 75 acre island, with lush countryside, sparkling waters and lots of wildlife. It’s perfect for those who love the great outdoors! There’s plenty of scenic walking and hiking routes that you can do around the island, as well as more adventurous pastimes to pursue, such as kayaking, clay pigeon shooting, canoeing, rib-boating, archery and off-road driving!
Lusty Beg Island
The Lusty Beg Island has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This deal is based on a stay in a twin or double room, with a full Irish breakfast each morning. The hotel has a restaurant, indoor pool and even an Island Spa, where you can indulge in one (or two…!) of the extensive treatments (just £10 extra), which are all carried out with organic, seaweed-enriched VOYA products.
I found this deal on Wowcher! Please book directly with them. Have a great time!
- Fermanagh Island Escape: 1 Night incl. Hotel & Breakfast for only £65 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- One voucher per 2 people
- Valid for Sunday – Thursday stays until 31st July 2018.
- Children under five stay free; children aged 5-12 stay at a surcharge of £15 per child per night.
- Length of stay: 1 night (2 nights available)
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Lusty Beg Island
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1067 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Meals: full Irish breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price correct at time of publication, all prices subject to availability
- Total price for 2 people: £129 for an overnight stay
- Price: only £64.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly