One of the most beautiful cities of Italy is Florence. The city is situated in the wonderful Tuscany and offers history, culture and Renaissance architecture. If you want to visit the city where great artists and scientists like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and Galileo Galilei lived and influenced the image of Florence, then do so with this hotel deal on hrs.com: You and a friend are going to stay 3 days in the 4-star The Gate Hotel (79% on TripAdvisor) with breakfast for only £37 per person. The hotel is close to the airport and has good public transport connections to the city centre.
And if you are looking for cheap flights, just take a look on expedia.co.uk.
Please notice that the price on hrs.com of £37 per person applies for two persons staying one night. My example of 3 days in Florence includes 2 nights. That means you book 2 nights (=3 days stay) for a total of £74 for two persons, that’s £37 per person.
- Florence: 3 Days incl. Hotel with Breakfast for only £37
- Travel period: depends on availability
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk
- Hotel: 4-star The Gate Hotel
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of 29 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 9 miles from city centre and approx. 3 miles from the airport
- Destination: Florence, Italy
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following services: Free Wi-Fi access
- Price: only £37 per person based on two adults sharing