The Alps have long retained an air of glamour. With magnificent natural beauty, top-class chateaus, historic towns and plenty of activities to keep you fit, it’s no wonder that this is the ultimate winter destination. Breathe in the crisp mountain air this December with this French Alps mini break from Voyage Privé.
French Alps Mini Break
The might French Alps beckon you this December! You’ll be at the heart of the 2 Alpes ski resort with a stay at the Mercure Les Deux Alpes. This cosy 4-star resort is at the base of slops and your room will overlook the resort and the peak of La Muzelle. This deal includes breakfast during your stay. It’s the perfect hotel to unwind for a few days. Not a keen skier? Chill out the bar, go for a swim or play a round of tennis!
The famous Two Alpes resort offers an exciting skiing experience this winter. This is one of the biggest international ski resorts in France’s northern and southern Alps. The powder-fresh snow offers a slice of paradise for every level of skier. This winter wonderland is the best way to beat the winter blues.
Book this great deal by following the link below! Enjoy :)
- French Alps Mini Break: 3 Nights in 4-Star Resort Incl. Flights, Breakfast just £181
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 09/12/2018 – 12/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London LGW
- Destination airport: Lyon Saint Exupery
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Mercure Les Deux Alpes 1800
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Les Deux-Alpes, Frances
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £181 per person based on two adults sharing