Do you like glamour? Are you into camping? Then you need to go on a Glamping Break! If you can’t live without luxury, but want to take a step closer to nature, Tim’s tents are perfect for you! Located on a farm near Bath, surrounded by a quiet woodland, you can escape to the country and get in touch with your wild side!
Book your Glamping Break today!
With space for 2 people, Tim’s tents are situated in the middle of his family farm just 5 miles from Bath in a small village called Winsley! If you’re tired of waking up to the sound of roadworks and want to hear the sound of birdsong instead, then a Glamping Break is exactly what you need! You won’t be missing out on the urban lifestyle either, as hot showers are included… You can also use the indoor heated pool as well as the games room to help you feel right at home!
I found this deal on Airbnb! Check it out, and remember that buses and taxis are available to and from the nearest train stations (Bath– 5 miles, and Bradford on Avon– 2 miles)!
- Glamping Break with indoor pool only £102 pp
- Provider: Deal available on Airbnb
- Travel dates: depends on availability, example dates: 17 – 19 October 2017
- Length of stay: Any (On Fridays and Saturdays the minimum stay is 3 nights)
- Accommodation: The Farm Camp
- Location: approx. 5 miles from Bath city centre
- Destination: Bath
- Meals: Self-Catering
- Price includes following services:
Hot showers, swedish-design compost loos, a shared communal shelter, use of the indoor heated pool and games room
- Total price including Service fee: £204
- Price: only £102 per person based on 2 adults sharing