Get away to lovely Shropshire and stay in the coolest way possible – in an awesome Mongolian yurt! A glamping break in Shropshire makes for a cool getaway for families and friends alike.
Glamping Break Shropshire
With this great glamping break in Shropshire from Wowcher you’ll spend two nights in a quirky traditional Mongolian yurt, and have a pizza on arrival included, all from just £45 per person – that’s £89 in total for two people.
BARNUTOPIA (5/5 on TripAdvisor) was named as the “Best Rural Retreat” by the Welsh Border Life magazine. You’ll be staying in either a yurt, a stable, a cabin or a bunkhouse depending on the number of people you chose to bring. The yurts come complete with beds, pillows, duvets and linen as well as bath and hand towels. Outside you’ll find a fire pit if you want to cook really authentically, while there is a shared kitchen shack and shared bathroom for guests staying in any one of the site’s 3 yurts.
There are also loads of activities available, including rock climbing, mountain biking and hill walking – so make sure you pack your walking boots! This glamping break is Shropshire truly is a great British getaway.
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Glamping Break Shropshire: 2 Nights incl. Glamping Pod & Pizza for up to 10 from only £45pp
- Travel dates: valid for midweek stays (exclusive certain dates, valid until 13th Jul 2017)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Glampsite: Barnutopia Yurts
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 32 reviews
- Location: Oswestry, on the Welsh border
- Destination: Shropshire
- Meals: Pizza on arrival
- More info: Yurts are wheelchair accessible, but not the shower facilities, pets are allowed (£5 per dog max. two)
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £45 per person based on 2 people sharing