If you are struggling to come up with ideas for an interesting and unique getaway in 2018, why not try something different and head off for a bit of summer glamping in Nuremburg. I have found a stunning old-style Afghani yurt on AirBnB with flights from my Flight Finder for three nights of fun this June.
Summer Glamping in Nuremburg
The flights for this offer are sadly not to Nuremburg but to Munich Airport, which is a 1 hour 40 minute drive. I still think it’s a deal worth bringing to your attention if you rent a car you should be able to explore the surroundings of Nuremburg and even Munich itself. :) Nuremburg is a beautiful little Bavarian city with medieval architecture, brilliant restaurants and interesting museums.
The thing that makes this deal though is the stunning accommodation. It is a highly romantic and relaxing setting with a pool on site also which should help you cool down from the summer sun. There is a shower and toilet for your usage and also there are cycling track for you to explore the surrounding nature. The property has a rating of 4.5/5 from 82 past visitors so you’re in for a real treat.
Head off the beaten track this summer and follow the links to book your stay today.
- Summer Glamping in Nuremburg: 3 Nights in Old-Style Afghani Yurt with Pool and Flights for only £159 pp
- Travel period: 11 – 14 June 2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Destination: Munich
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb in Nuremburg
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Nuremburg, Germany
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included (renting car is a good shout)
- Price: only £159 per person based on two adults sharing