I have really found a great place for you to escape to today! One of the most popular redesigns for houses these days is the converted church, and this stunner close to Glasgow city centre is bound to catch your eye. Trust me, the high ceilings and beautiful decor alone are what makes this fabulous home that I found over on AirBnB more than worth booking.
Book this church conversion today!
You will be staying in a stunning unique church conversion that is rated 5/5 on AirBnB. It’s found on the south side of Glasgow city centre, and two stops on the train will get you into the heat of the action. Though, when you see this beautiful getaway you’ll barely want to leave. There’s a huge living and dining room where you can all gather together and chill out over some TV or a delicious meal (order in, you’re on holiday!) There’s also a magnificent master bedroom with a king sized bed and a sofa bed, as well as a second bedroom containing a double bed. A Jack and Jill shower room connects the two rooms together, and there’s another separate bathroom too.
I can’t think of anywhere better to come and chill out for few nights, so be sure to book this stunning place on AirBnB!
- Glasgow: 2 Nights incl Stunning Converted Church for 6 People from £51pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Sample travel dates: 4 – 6 February 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Stunning unique church conversion
- Rating: 4/5 on AirBnB out of 173 reviews
- Destination: Glasgow, Scotland
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Total price for 6 people: £304
- Price: only £51 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly