/I have really found a great place for you to escape to today! One of the most popular redesigns for houses these days is the converted church, and this stunner close to Glasgow converted church in the city centre is bound to catch your eye. Trust me, the high ceilings and beautiful decor alone are what makes this fabulous home that I found over on AirBnB more than worth booking.
Book this church conversion today!
You will be staying in a stunning unique Glasgow converted church rated 5/5 on AirBnB. It’s found on the south side of Glasgow city centre, and two stops on the train will get you into the heat of the action. Though, when you see this beautiful getaway you’ll barely want to leave. There’s a huge living and dining room where you can all gather together and chill out over some TV or a delicious meal (order in, you’re on holiday!) There’s also a magnificent master bedroom with a king-sized bed and a sofa bed, as well as a second bedroom containing a double bed. A Jack and Jill shower room connects the two rooms together, and there’s another separate bathroom too.
Don’t stress about getting here, as I’ve found some great flights from Cardiff to get you there with ease and in comfort.
I can’t think of anywhere better to come and chill out for few nights, so be sure to book this stunning place on AirBnB!
- Glasgow Converted Church: 2 Night Stay in Stunning Converted Church for 6 People with Flights from Cardiff £99 pp
- Provider: AirBnB & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 26/09/2018 – 28/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Cardiff
- Destination airport: Glasgow International
- Airline: FlyBe
- Hotel: Glasgow converted church
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: Glasgow city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £99 per person based on six adults sharing