Gloucester is a vibrant, lively and refreshing place to be, making it absolutely perfect for those of you in need of some revitalisation, or for those of you looking to discover somewhere new with your partner. Nestled into the Cotswolds you have beautiful untouched nature all around. Take a scenic walk in the woods or enjoy your afternoon tea in one of the cozy cafes. The Gloucester Quays Designer Shopping Outlet is only a short ride form the hotel if you wish to hit the stores for a while :)
Your Gloucester getaway!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel complex features modern design and elegant furniture. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and parkland, you can be sure to enjoy a super peaceful retreat :) A bar and a restaurant are right on site.
I found this on Trivago!
- Gloucester Getaway: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £29,50pppn
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago!
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- example dates: 5 – 6 March 2017
- Length of stay: night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 724 reviews
- Hotel location: close to centre
- Destination: Gloucester
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £29,50 per person based on 2 adults sharing