I found you this lovely Edinburgh Stay! Edinburgh is Scotland‘s historic capital, set against a dramatic mountainous backdrop. Whilst you’re there, you should definitely visit Edinburgh Castle in the Old Town, which is very important in terms of Scottish history. The Royal Yacht Britannia, which was the British Royal Family’s floating holiday home until 1997, is also located here, and you can take a tour around it! Other interesting attractions include the Scottish Parliament Building, the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art and the National Museum of Scotland.
The Eden Locke hotel is super popular with visitors to the area – easily one of the best-looking properties I’ve ever seen for sure! The hotel is located in the New Town area of Edinburgh, within a 10-minute walk of Charlotte Square and Princes Street Gardens. On site, you’ll find a bar/lounge and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Each apartment features a kitchen with a microwave, washers/dryers, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a studio.
I found this deal on Hotels.com ! If the dates don’t suit then you can simply change them yourself over at the provider’s website.
- Edinburgh Stay: Gorgeous Apartment in New Town from only £55 pppn
- Provider: Deal is available on Hotels.com
- Travel period (example): 13 – 14 January 2018 (Sat – Sun)
- more dates available, pick your favourite days
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Hotel: 4-star Eden Locke
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: New Town, Edinburgh
- Board Basis: self-catering
- Price: only £55 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing