I love Newcastle for a staycation. It’s one of my favourite northern haunts, and I could be here forever listing all the amazing things to do and see here. Book a stay for yourself with this great Newcastle staycation. I’m sure you’ll have a canny time here!
A great Newcastle staycation awaits
The hotel I’ve spotted is the stunning 4* Grey Street Hotel which is right in the middle of the city. This is a great example of old time glam mixed with modern elegance, as it’s in an old Georgian house that has been beautiful brought up to date. Each room has a SMART TV, Wi-Fi, and luxury toiletries. If you really want to relax, why not head for the spa on site and book in for a cheeky massage.
The location here can’t be beat. Newcastle University, St James’ Park and Grey’s Monument are all close by. The city’s nightlife is also easily reachable, and you know this is going to be a highlight for your trip! Book this exciting getaway with the links below!
- Newcastle Staycation: Overnight Stay in Stunning City Centre Hotel £32 pp
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Sample dates: 30/07/2018 – 31/07/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: 4* Grey Street Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: Grey Street
- Meals: room only
- Transportation not included
- Price: only £32 per person based on 2 adults sharing