Go on a city trip up north! I found a great deal for you on expedia.co.uk. You’re staying in the beautiful city of Gothenburg in Sweden. And the best of all is, this is a luxury deal, so you will be spoiled by the 5-star Elite Plaza Hotel Göteborg in one of their luxurious suites (77% on Tripadvisor) in the city centre with all their facilities including Breakfast. The hotel also owns a restaurant, so if you like you can dine there and have a drink at the traditional English-style pub. Fly with Ryanair from London Stansted to Landvetter Airport in Gothenburg for only £278 per person. From the airport it’s easiest to take the bus into the centre. There are two to choose from and you will be in the city in approximately 20 minutes.
Gothenburg, or Swedish Götenborg, is the second largest city in Sweden and is quite studenty, since the University of Gothenburg attracts many young people. You can explore numerous parks in the city and stroll along the green areas. Or try out the Universum, a science museum with interesting activities inside. You can also find an exciting nightlife in the city, which is a bit more intimate than in other cities and therefore has a special atmosphere.
- Gothenburg: 4 Days incl. 5-Star Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £278
- Travel period: 19/03/2014 – 22/03/2014
- Travel duration: 4 days
- Air temperature during stay: 5ºC
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5-star Elite Plaza Hotel Goteborg
- Rating: 77% on TripAdvisor out of 270 reviews plus Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Gothenburg
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: choose from those buses to get to the city centre!
- Price: only £278 per person based on two adults sharing