I found you a great deal to stay at the 4* Grand Central Hotel in Glasgow! During October – December 2017, you and your loved one or best friend can stay overnight at this gorgeous hotel for just £41 pp! Although not the capital, Glasgow is Scotland’s biggest city, so you’re guaranteed plenty to do there. The streets are lined with impressive Victorian buildings, which house one of the coolest live music scenes in the country. Top attractions in the city include Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow School of Art (designed by Rennie Mackintosh) and the Riverside Museum, an imposing building at Glasgow Harbour.
Grand Central Hotel
The Grand Central Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! This hotel has also won awards a whopping 7 times at the Scottish Hotel Awards, so you’re definitely in for a treat. The historic hotel building is located in the heart of Glasgow, and on site there are 186 rooms as well as the Tempus Restaurant & Champagne Central Bar for you to enjoy! This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a double room with en suite, free Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV.
I found you this deal on Voyage Price. Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Grand Central Hotel Glasgow: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel for only £41 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Example travel dates: 22 – 23 October 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Grand Central Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,912 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 0.4 miles from city centre
- Destination:Glasgow, Scotland
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £81
- Price: only £41 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly