Are you one of those people who gets goosebumps when the Harry Potter theme tune comes on? Do you dream of Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans? Do you take part in Harry Potter quizzes and get even the most difficult questions right? I think I’m just talking about myself now… But if you’re anything like me, then you’re gonna absolutely love this Harry Potter Studio tour deal I’ve found for you!
London Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour
As soon as you walk in, you’ll be able to experience all the wonders of the Harry Potter world, including the Great Hall and Dumbledore’s Office! You’ll be able to explore Diagon Alley, including Ollivander’s wand shop, as well as Privet Drive itself!
Grab a butterbeer in the courtyard, and then you’ll be going into the place where all the prop design is located! You’ll be able to discover how all the fantastical characters were created, including the house-elves, the inferi and Buckbeak, to name but a few… and you’ll be able to see life-style models of the main characters (including Hagrid… brace yourself! ;) ) I think I may have said enough already… after all of this, there’s a massive surprise for you, so I won’t spoil it, but I’ll give you a piece of advice… get your cameras ready, as you won’t be able to put them down!
You’ll be staying in one of a choice of 3* hotels or stay in a 4* hotel. So take your pick! I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Harry Potter Studio Tour: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Transfers & Harry Potter Studio Tour from £139 pp!
- Provider: Wowcher
- You need to purchase 2 vouchers to complete this booking
- Voucher valid until 30/12/2018
- Excludes 24th, 25th, 31st December 2018
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Guests will be allocated a hotel
- 3* Hotel options for £139 pp
- 4* Hotel options for £159 pp
- Destination: London, England
- Meals: Breakfast
- Deal is non refundable and non amendable once booked
- Coach transfers from Victoria to the studio included
- Price: only £139 pp based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly