I found you a great offer to stay at the Harte and Garter Hotel in Windsor! Whisk away your loved one or you BFF for some much needed rest and recuperation at this gorgeous hotel! The town of Windsor is located on the River Thames, just west of London. It’s biggest draw is Windsor Castle, which was built by William the Conqueror in the 11th century. Today, it’s an official residence of the British royal family. You can take a tour of the state apartments, which contain luxurious furnishings and priceless paintings from the royal art collection.
Harte and Garter Hotel
The 4* Harte and Garter Hotel has a 3.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is situated near to the historic Windsor Castle, and the hotel itself is formed from 2 inns which date from the 14th century. Guests have the opportunity to enjoy the en suite “Stables Spa”, which offers treatments such as chromatherapy and vibro-massages. (Please double-check with the hotel whether the spa facilities are open on your preferred travel dates.) There’s also The Tower Bar and Brasserie, which serves classic British cuisine. On top of this, there’s many meeting and event rooms, including a ballroom. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a double or twin room.
I found this deal on Trivago! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Harte and Garter Hotel: 1 Night incl. Stay in 4* Hotel for only £42pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Example travel dates: 9 – 10 July 2017
- Many other dates available (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Harte and Garter Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1450 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 0.3 miles from city centre
- Destination: Windsor, UK
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £84 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly