A great spot for a minibreak is Ireland. Think about it, it’s the perfect destination. It’s not too far from the UK, it’s super easy to get to with flights leaving to Ireland pretty regularly. Why not have a little break here for yourself, and enjoy a stay away in a stunning hotel in Donegal which is on the northern coast of Ireland?
Gorgeous Hotel in Donegal
You’ll be staying in the 3* Mulroy Woods Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and awarded a Certificate of Excellence). The rooms here are equipped with an en suite, a flat screen TV, and tea and coffee facilities. Perfect for chilling out in the evening. When you arrive you’ll be treated to Prosecco, and you’ll also receive some tea and coffee, and some muffins to enjoy. Such bliss!
It’s found in the town of Milford in Donegal, which is just outside the bigger town of Letterkenny. You’re also an hour from Derry, which is the closest airport to the hotel. You’re also a 15 minute drive from the beach at Rathmullan, and close to the natural beauty of Glenveagh National Park. This is the perfect holiday for nature lovers.
I found this gorgeous hotel over on Groupon so be sure that you book it directly with them. Don’t worry about getting there, as you can easily find the perfect flights with the help of my Flight Fare Finder.
- Lovely Hotel in Donegal: 1 Night incl Hotel & Prosecco only £29.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Valid until 31 Mar 2018.
- Excluded dates/periods: 23-25 Dec 2017.
- Stay two nights for £89 for two people and three nights for £119 for two people
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 3* Mulroy Woods Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 386 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx 1 hour from Derry City Airport
- Destination: Donegal, Ireland
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £29.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly