Calling all football fans (and long suffering other halves)! Check out this great hotel deal at Old Trafford I found on Trivago – 1 Night in the super football related 4* Hotel Football Manchester (I know, get some imagination guys..) for only £35.50 per person per night!
Book your Football Hotel Manchester today!
Located opposite Old Trafford Football Stadium, and in the near vicinity to Media City and Manchester city centre, Hotel Football Manchester (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is the perfect hotel for football fans and ‘not-so-football fans’ alike!
Here you can enjoy Café Football, where the atmosphere is relaxed and cool, and heavily influenced by the spirit of the game. There is also a 24 hour front desk, a bar and snack bar, meeting facilities, luggage storage, dry cleaning and free parking.
If you don’t fancy living, eating and breathing football for the ENTIRE duration of your stay, step out the doors in central Manchester, where you can find a variety of pubs, clubs, bars and restaurants. Head to one of the many restaurants nearby including The Terrace at Trafford Town Hall and Cafe Rouge, or perhaps head into the Arndale Shopping Centre, where you can shop ’til you drop!
Make the most of this great hotel deal, and make your break in Manchester extra special! You just need to book your stay through Trivago!
- Football Hotel Manchester: 1 Night incl. Football-Themed 4* Hotel only £35.50 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal on Trivago!
- Travel dates: depends on availability, many dates in July, August and September 2017 available
- Example dates: 18 – 19 August 2017 (Fri-Sat)
- Hotel: 4-star Hotel Football
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,495 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Old Trafford, Manchester
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £35.50 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!