If you’re trying to book a group holiday and can’t decide a destination, I think I may have helped you find it. If Iceland is still on that checklist, I’m pretty sure with this getaway you’ll be ticking it off in no time! There are plenty of dates available to come here and enjoy this stunning and cosy getaway together. You can pair it with wonderful flights from across the UK using my trusty Flight Finder, and the fun can begin!
Idyllic Iceland awaits!
I spotted a truly stunning holiday home in the little town of Mosfellsbaer, which is just a little drive north east of the capital of Reyjkavík. The house has wonderful views of the pebble beach nearby, and of the Northern Lights (if you pick your holiday time right!) Everyone can cosy up with blankets and cocoa around the fireplace – doesn’t that sound so dreamy! And if the weather is good to you, of course you can also enjoy a BBQ or a drink in the back yard. This charming little home really does everything you’re looking for!
I found this home on AirBnB. The dates I’ve put into the screenshot below are just a guide, as I’ve said there are plenty of dates available. Be sure your flights, which you can find on my Flight Finder, and the AirBnB are both available before you book! Use the links below to grab this deal today!
- Reykjavík: 3 Nights in Charming Cabin with Indoor Fireplace for 4 People from £162 pp
- Provider: AirBnB
- Travel dates: depends on availability, several dates available across 2018
- Sample dates: 21 – 24 October 2018
- Length of stay: minimum 3 nights
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: beachfront holiday home
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Hotel location: Mosfellsbaer, 10 minute drive from Reyjkavík city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Transportation not included
- Price: only £162 per person based on 2 adults sharing