Hey :) I have found a nice group or family short break for you on Travelbird.co.uk. It takes you to Ireland to the County Limerick, right to the foot of Ballyhoura Mountains. You’re offered to stay in one of the six self catering luxury lodges from the Ballyhoura Forest Luxury Homes. The wooden houses spread a warm and modern atmosphere and provide all the luxuries you can wish for. In there you will find 3 en-suite bedrooms, a generous living and dining area and of course a perfectly equipped kitchen with only the best amenities.
Everything you look at is of high quality, be it the thick oak floor or the luxurious beddings. You even find Italian marble and porcelain in the bathrooms. Around your lodge you have a children’s playground and a big garden. You can relax in the evenings on the nice terrace or patio and look forward to some quality time with your loved ones. The area is also perfect for outdoors activities: go wandering in the lush green hills and take a hike up the mountains. Explore the area and visit the historical sights, like Castle Oliver or go by the medieval picturesque town of Doneraile Court. Whatever it is that you do, you can be sure to have a great stay!
Included in the deal is towel rental, a bottle of wine and a fire starter kit. Excluded is the booking fee of £4.50 and a €150 (£121) deposit as well as electricity charges. This example is for a 3-night break at the weekends and would cost the group £259 in total (on 11th July for example), so only £43 per person based on 6 persons sharing. You can also book a 4-night weekday stay. See what options are available. Just click on ‘book now’ which doesn’t force you to make a booking and only gets you to a calender. There you can see all the available dates and exact prices.
I suggest you to search for the flights on bravofly.co.uk. I have found for example a flight from Liverpool to Shannon for only £72 per person on 11/07/2014 – 14/07/2014. Click here to see the example flight. But really feel free to change the dates and the flight details, as there are many dates from June to October available.
- Ireland Short Break: 4 Days incl. Forest Luxury Lodge for Group of Six for only £43 pp
- Travel period: selected dates in June, July, August, September, October and November, click on “Book Now” to see the dates, it won’t commit you to buying
- Travel duration: 3 night weekend stay
- Airport of departure: find favourable flight deals on bravofly.co.uk
- Destination airport: Cork and Shannon are the nearest airports (less than 1hr drive)
- My example flight: from Liverpool to Shannon for only £72 per person. Click here.
- Hotel: Ballyhoura Forest Luxury Homes
- Location: Ballyhoura, Limerick
- Board basis: self catering
- Rental car: on carrentals.co.uk
- Excluded: booking fee of £4.50 and €150 (£121) deposit
- Price: only £43 per person based on 6 persons sharing