In today’s information age and stress levels through the roof there’s never been more of a need for spa holidays. Here is the perfect hotel in Italy.
Luxury 5* Italian Hotel
I have found the hotel that most of us only dream of, but this is the real deal.
Thanks to this offer from Travelbird you could be enjoying a luxury spa in Italy for 3, 4 or 7 nights with prices starting from just £199 per person.
The hotel is the 5* Hotel Abano Ritz, and just wait until you see the pictures, it’s to die for. When thinking of the Abano Ritz the words style, class and elegance come to mind. This hotel just feels decadent and lavish. With relaxing in beautiful surroundings to the first class service, any stay at this hotel feels extra special. The spa on site has thermal pools, fitness suite, hot tub, Turkish bath, saunas and beauty treatments. All you could ask for is in this hotel. Your stay is full board so you won’t be going hungry. The hotel also scores well on TripAdvisor with a rating of 4/5 and in the top 25 hotels for the area.
Find find flights from your favourite airport
The offer does not include flights but you can easily find cheap flights to Venice from EasyJet or Ryanair. I suggest using Bravofly to find your flights and have included a link below. Prices will vary according to your airport and dates but flights can be found for less than £100.
What’s your favourite spa? Have you had a spa abroad or do you stick to the UK for your pamper days? Let me know in the comments below.
- Luxury Italy Spa: 3, 4 or 7 nights 5* Hotel, Full Board, Mud Treatment & Spa £199
- Travel dates: Options from April – December 2015
- Travel period: Dependent on availability
- Length of stay: 3, 4 or 7 nights
- Hotel: Hotel Albano Ritz
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 426 reviews
- Meals: Full Board
- Also included: Welcome drink, Mud treatment, Spa Access, Wellness kit
- Price: starting from just £199 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Find flights here