Everybody either loves skiing or wants to be able to ski. This is your perfect opportunity to either further your love for the sport, or to start developing it. Where better to do so than in the beautiful Venetian Mountains in Italy?!
You will be staying in the 4* Hotel Antares, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 77%. You will be staying there on a half-board basis. This means that the only meal you have to find is lunch. Lunch, however, is always best taken at a little ski restaurant on the slopes on your way down the mountain side.
You will be skiing in the Piancavallo Ski Resort, which you will be provided with a Ski-Pass for, included in the price of this deal through travelbird.co.uk. This deal will only cost you £140 per person. Which for a ski holiday is brilliant. Your flights are not included in this deal, however you can find them really cheaply on easyjet.com. On here you should find flights for about £60 return, so it won’t make this trip too much more expensive!
When selecting where to fly into you should choose Treviso-Sant’Angelo Airport, which is the closest airport to the Ski Resort that you will be staying in. The easiest way to get to the hotel is by renting a car, however you can get there by public transport as well!
This deal is available throughout the entirety of the coming Winter, on select dates. If you wanted to, you could extend your stay to be slightly longer. I have selected the 3 day trip as a price guide, but you can extend your stay to 4 or 7 nights, depending on what you want to do!
The Piancavallo Ski Resort has something for everybody. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional there are pistes that will definitely work for you. The scenery is absolutely beautiful here, and if you end up going skiing slightly later i.e March/ April time then you actually find yourself getting really warm. That’s how you get the famous skiers tan on your face. It’s not a brilliant look for anyone, but you just have to learn to love it and own it.
This is the perfect quick break. You leave the cities and towns where you work, travel to Italy and the fresh air, beautiful soft powder on the mountains and the feeling of the wind on your face will have you forgetting all about home life. You will feel regenerated, rejuvenated and whole lot more relaxed.
- Piancavallo Ski Trip, Italy: 3 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel & Ski-Pass only £140
- Travel dates: select dates in: December ’14, January ’15. February ’15, March ’15, April ’15 (prices vary)
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk and easyjet.com (N.B fly to Venice Treviso Airport)
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Antares
- Rating: 77% on TripAdvisor out of 19 reviews
- Destination: Piancavallo, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner included
- Travel not included (to see how to get from the airport to the hotel click here)
- Price: only £140 per person based on 2 adults sharing