I found this cool Jack Sparrow House on Airbnb! The treehouse cabin is located in Cornwall, with amazing views over Falmouth Bay and the fields and orchards of Tregaminion. In the local area, you can visit the beach at Porthallow and discover the famous lizard peninsula, which lends itself excellently to outdoor activities such as coastal walking, sailing, surfing, golf, diving, cycling and horse riding. There’s also plenty of pubs, restaurants, craft shops and galleries nearby!
Jack Sparrow House
The Jack Sparrow House has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The cabin consists of one comfortable room with a double bed and kitchen/seating area. There is a separate shower and compost toilet n the site. This deal is based on a self-catered stay, but there is a pub and cafe close by, and you will also have access to a BBQ in your private garden, which is beautifully decorated with twinkling fairy lights.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a swashbuckling time!
- Jack Sparrow House: 1 Night in Treehouse Cabin for only £69 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Example travel dates: 19 – 20 February 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: Jack Sparrow House, Cornwall
- Rating: 5* on AirBnB
- Destination: Helston, Cornwall
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £138
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly