Jersey is a well known island for people in the UK. Often known as the warmest place in the British Isles plenty of people have visited Jersey for a long weekend over summer to explore its beautiful fields and take in the stunning views it has to offer. Why not see how beautiful it can be at the start of Spring? Whilst you’re in Jersey there’s plenty to keep you busy! Between the war tunnels, the various museums and the Lavender Farm, you definitely won’t get bored. My favourite part of Jersey, however, are the views that come with it. Even when it’s cold Jersey has the ability to absolutely captivate you. The tranquillity of the island is almost overwhelming and is perfect for romantic strolls along the beautiful coastline.
Book your Jersey Break today!
You’ll be staying in the beautiful 4* The Savoy (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’ll really relish the experience on your Jersey Break! Your hotel is well-situated in relation to the main sites of the town, which include The Mansell Collection, Maritime Museum and Occupation Tapestry Gallery, as well as Jersey Museum! Your breakfast is included in this deal but I’d recommend you check out the local restaurants for lunch and dinner! These include Aromas, Doran’s Courtyard Bistro and Cafe Spice!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Jersey Break: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £37 pppn!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago
- Travel period: many dates in February, March and April 2017, prices might vary
- Example dates: 5 – March 2017
- Length of your stay: 1 night (or more)
- Hotel: 4* The Savoy
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1029 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Saint Helier, 0.4 miles from city center
- Total price per night: £73
- Price: only £37 per person per night based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!