I’ve found you this amazing deal to stay in a Barn Apartment in Kent! This is the perfect retreat for couples, whether you need time away from your hectic job, the kids, or anything else, this is the place to come! Kent is described as ‘the garden of England’, due to its gentle hills, country estates and fruit orchards. Whether you’re local or not, there’s something magical about this spot! If you can tear yourself away from the beautiful cottage, you’ll find a golf course and the cute town of Tunbridge Wells nearby. In the town, you’ll find Georgian Colonade The Pantiles with Chalybeate Spring and the modern Millennium Clock landmark, designed by Jon Mills for millennium celebrations.
Kent Barn Apartment
This gorgeous home has a 5* rating from 100 reviews on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’ll love it too! The property is situated amongst apple trees in the charming Kentish countryside, it has its own decking area with a private hot tub, BBQ and fire pit. There’s also a table tennis table, a trampoline, and a hammock. The lounge and bedroom are equally cosy for colder nights in too! This property is self-catering and has a fully equipped kitchen, and everything can be found on one floor.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Kent Barn Apartment: 2 Nights incl. Barn Apartment & use of Private Hot Tub for only £126 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Example dates: 23 – 25 April 2017
- 2 nights is minimum stay, longer stays available
- Hotel: Charming Barn Apartment & Hot Tub
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 96 ratings
- Destination: Blackham, Kent
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £126 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly