I found you this Kent Coast Stay in Folkestone, valid for stays until 31st May 2017! This charming Kentish town has quirky shops, great Asian food and is home to the iconic Leas Lift. If you’re a history buff, you can also visit the Kent Battle of Britain Museum. Outside of the town, there’s the opportunity for long cliff-side walks!
The Burlington Hotel
The Burlington Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it! This luscious hotel has views over the English Channel, see if you can spot France! This deal includes a stay in a standard double room, but you can upgrade to a Superior Room (£20 supplement), a Deluxe Room (£40 supplement) or the Grand Master Deluxe (£60 supplement) if you want to make your trip extra special! Whichever room you choose, you’ll be able to tuck into a full English breakfast in the morning and receive a complimentary bottle of wine upon your arrival.
I found this deal on Wowcher! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Kent Coast Stay: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Bottle of Wine for only £30 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: until 31st May 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- 2 night stay available for £89
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: The Burlington Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 892 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 0.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Folkestone, Kent, England
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price correct at time of publication, all prices subject to availability
- Price: only £30 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly