Come to explore the west coast of Ireland with this Kerry solo trip! You’ll stay 2 nights in the gorgeous lakeside town of Killarney with London flights all for just £133! I found this deal for you on Airbnb & My Flight Finder. Read on to find out more about your trip!
Kerry Solo Trip
I can’t recommend this Airbnb enough having stayed there before. I was impressed by the comfortable beds, the lovely ensuite bathroom and the friendliness of the host who was nothing but helpful the entire time. It’s one of the better value stays in Killarney which can be quite expensive due to its massive popularity. The location is also brilliant and it takes less than 10 minutes to reach the main street on foot.
The Ring of Kerry
Kerry is one of the most spectacular places in Ireland. It’ll be hard to pack all of this into your short stay which is why I’d recommend seeking out a bus tour. Killarney National Park consists of a gorgeous lake with majestic mountains looming over the horizon. It’s stunning. Then the town itself is absolutely packed with pubs and restaurants, making it a hotspot for tourists and locals alike. You’ll have no problem finding people to chat with over a pint when the nights in full-swing. Try some of the local pub food too it’s exquisite.
Book your Kerry solo trip by clicking the deal buttons below and enjoy your stay!
- Kerry Solo Trip: 2 Nights in the Gorgeous Irish Town of Killarney Beside a Beautiful Lake and National Park + London Flights £133
- Provider: Airbnb & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 28/09/2018 – 30/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Kerry
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Town Centre Airbnb
- Score: 4.5/5 stars out of 254 reviews.
- Location: town center near national park
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £133 per person