How about visiting the second largest city of Poland? Located upon the banks of the Vistula river lies Krakow. This city offers a beautiful mixture of styles and was selected as the European City of Culture in 2000. The architecture was developed over centuries and you’ve got the chance to make your own impression of Krakow with the deal on travelbird.co.uk. Spend 3 days in the 3-star Wyspianski Hotel (75% on TripAdvisor+Certificate of Excellence 2013) for only £45 per person based on two people sharing. So grab your friend and explore the city from a nice hotel which is named after one of the most famous artists of Poland Stanislaw Wyspianski. The hotel is directly in the centre of Krakow’s old town surrounded by the Planty Gardens and all main attractions can be reached within a short walking distance. Visit museums that feature works by Leonardo Da Vinci, the Market Square or dive into the vibrant nightlife of Krakow with numerous bars and restaurants.
There are many dates from March to April and from July to August 2014 available. So don’t forget to look for a cheap flight on expedia.co.uk or thomson.co.uk. and design your own perfect Krakow city trip. The Krakow airport is the second largest in Poland and has a good train connection to the city centre. You only need to take the train to the railway station Krakow Balice and from there you just walk 10 minutes to the hotel.
- Krakow: 3 Days incl. Hotel with Breakfast for only £45
- Travel period: depends on availability: many dates from March-April and July-August 2014 available
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk or thomson.co.uk
- Hotel: 3-star Wyspianski Hotel
- Rating: 75% on TripAdvisor out of 634 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: directly in the centre of the old town
- Destination: Krakow
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following services: Free Wi-Fi access, booking fee of £9
- Your way to the hotel: take the train to the railway station Krakow Balice and then it’s just a 10 minutes walk to the hotel. Ticket price is €2 (≈£1.6)
- Price: only £45 per person based on two adults sharing