Sometimes all you need is a proper bit of luxury. This beautiful getaway to the Lake District is the perfect way to switch off.
Your Lake District Staycation Deal
You will be staying at the Appleby Manor (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for two nights, on a bed and breakfast basis. This gorgeous 4* Hotel is situated in the stunning Eden Valley, right on the doorstep of the breath taking Lake District National Park. You definitely won’t be without something to do during your stay in the Lake District, with easy access to activities such as golfing, horse riding, hiking and cycling.
You’ve got plenty of luxurious extras included during your stay, all of which are there to really add that special touch. Your tastebuds will be spoiled thanks to the complimentary canapés and amuse-bouche, as well as a 2-course dinner at the award-winning website. Breakfast is included on each morning of your stay, and should you fancy a bit of a pamper sesh you’ll have discounted access to spa areas as well. You can add in a reduced price three hour access to the aqua thermal spa. Be sure to book this directly with the hotel before you arrive.
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken over to the provider’s website – just remember that you’ll need to be signed up to see this exclusive offer!
- Lake District Break: 2 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Canapés, 2-Course Dinner and Spa Access Discount from only £107
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: Various dates until end of February 2019 available
- Sunday night arrivals are the cheapest option
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- 3-night stay available from £79.50pp
- Hotel: 4* Appleby Manor
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Cumbria, England
- Meals: Breakfast, dinner and canapés included
- Dinner available on the first night of your stay
- Price: from only £107 per person based on 2 adults sharing