Check out this Lake District staycation deal I found on Groupon from only £89 per couple (that’s just £44.50 per person!) where you could be enjoying 1 or 2 nights in a 4* Hotel including breakfast each morning of your stay and a glass of Prosecco,as well as tea & cake on arrival. That’s not even all :) Check out the full details below!
Your Lake District Staycation Deal
You will be staying at the Appleby Manor (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence + GreenLeaders Platinum) for 1 or 2 nights, on a bed and breakfast basis. This gorgeous 4* Hotel is situated in the stunning Eden Valley, right on the doorstep on the Lake District National Park. You definitely wont be without something to do during your stay in the Lake District, with easy access to activities such as golfing, horse riding, hiking and cycling.
Each individually decorated hotel room includes a hospitality tray and TV, and the hotel boasts free Wi-Fi throughout. The Spa centre includes a hot tub, hydrotherapy pools, thermal areas, relaxation and treatment rooms. It’s also possible to upgrade this deal to include a 2-course AA Rosette dinner with amuse-bouche and pre dinner canapes, and £10 spa credit to be used in the beautiful onsite spa centre on any treatment of your choice.
I found this deal on Groupon!
- Lake District: 1 or 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Prosecco for 2 £89
- Travel dates: Valid from 26 Jan to 31 May 2017 (Mon-Sun, exclusive certain dates)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (2 Nights from £159 per couple)
- Hotel: 4-star Appleby Manor
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,418 reviews + Certificate of Excellence + GreenLeaders Platinum
- Destination: Cumbria, England
- Meals: Breakfast & a glass of Prosecco, afternoon tea & cake (Dinner Option available)
- £20 supplement for a Friday or Saturday night stay
- Price of £89 for 2 people
- Price: only £44.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing