Check out this Lake District staycation deal I found as part of Groupon’s Summer Stories promotion from only £99 per couple (that’s just £49.50 per person!) where you could be enjoying 1 or 2 nights in a 4* Hotel including breakfast each morning of your stay, as well as tea & cake on arrival. That’s not even all :) Check out the full details below!
Your Lake District Staycation Deal
You will be staying at the Appleby Manor (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for 1 or 2 nights, on a bed and breakfast basis. This gorgeous 4* Hotel is situated in the stunning Eden Valley, right on the doorstep on the Lake District National Park. You definitely won’t be without something to do during your stay in the Lake District, with easy access to activities such as golfing, horse riding, hiking and cycling.
Each individually decorated hotel room includes a hospitality tray and TV, and the hotel boasts free Wi-Fi throughout. The Spa centre includes a hot tub, hydrotherapy pools, thermal areas, relaxation and treatment rooms. It’s also possible to upgrade this deal to include a 2-course AA Rosette dinner with amuse-bouche and pre-dinner canapes, and £10 spa credit to be used in the beautiful onsite spa centre on any treatment of your choice.
- Lake District: Overnight stay in 4* Hotel with Breakfast, Spa Credit Option, Dinner and Prosecco only £50 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel dates: Valid Monday to Sunday until 31 August 2018
- Excluded dates: 25-27 May; 1-2, 6-10 Jun; 10-13, 24-26 Aug.
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- 2 Night stay available from £159 per couple – £79.50 pp
- Hotel: 4* Appleby Manor
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Cumbria, England
- Meals: Breakfast, afternoon tea & cake (Dinner Option available)
- Dinner option starting from £139 for 2 includes £10 spa credit as well
- Must be over 18
- Price of £99 for 2 people
- Must book by 6 August 2018
- Price: only £49.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing