Unfortunately, we can’t always afford to book a holiday abroad. However, you can do the next best thing with this fabulous Lake District Staycation that I’ve found on Wowcher. This amazing offer comes packed with extras, so you’re definitely not going to want to miss out on it!
Lake District Staycation
The Merewood Country House Hotel has received a 5/5 rating on TripAdvisor as well as a Certificate of Excellence, so you can look forward to an excellent service and some top-class facilities and grounds. This deal includes one night at this 19th-century house from just £94.50 per person and you can book it over at Wowcher. Included in the voucher is breakfast, cream tea and a SEVEN-course tasting menu that sounds like a sweet deal to me! ;)
This hotel is simply perfect for an authentic Lake District countryside experience! The restaurant serves a variety of dishes made from local produce that are sure to make your mouth water. After a hearty lunch, you might want to walk it off while touring the lush grounds or taking a stroll to the lake I bet you’ll want to hop into that bed quite early too – the soft linen and fluffy pillows are just so inviting!
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Lake District Staycation: 1 Night stay for two People with Breakfast, Cream Tea, and a Seven-Course Dinner from £94.50
- Travel dates: Voucher valid for stays until 30th Sep 2018. £20pn surcharge applies for stays from 1st Jul-30th Sep, for a weekend stay or for a Lake View room upgrade.
- Provider: Wowcher
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 4-star Merewood Country House Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 510 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Windermere, Lake District
- Meals: Breakfast included and a seven-course tasting menu
- Price includes following services: Breakfast, Cream Tea and Seven Course Tasting Menu
- Travel is not included
- Price: from £94.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing