Found an absolutely gorgeous country retreat to Lake District on Voyage Privé! So make sure to be quick to get the best travel dates before they sell out! Lake District, one of the most romantic and beautiful spots in England. It was a great inspiration for the romantic poet Wordsworth or Beatrix Potter’s children’s books. A country break to this inspiring place could be a great couple’s getaway or a fantastic mini honeymoon!
Stunning Lake District
The deal includes your stay in the 4-star Appleby Manor Country House Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) which is a 19th century manor located in Eden Valley. You will be accommodated in rooms that still have original Victorian features combined with today’s luxury. Breakfast, tea and cakes are included and if you book 2 or 3 nights you get a 2course dinner the first night.
For utter relaxations treat yourself to a couple of hours in the hotel’s spa and the Turkish steam room or go for a swim in their heated indoor pool.
The landscape is the ideal place to simply switch off and fully revitalise! Great about Lake District is also that you can decide to be lazy and spend the afternoons looking out into the beautiful nature while sipping tea or you can be active and go on hikes to take advantage of the fantastic trails that take you through the valleys.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Lake District: 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Much More from only £45 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Example dates: 16 February 2017 (many more dates available)
- Travel duration: 1 night (2 for £105 pp or 3 nights for £140 pp available)
- Hotel: 4-star Appleby Manor Country House
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1437 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Appleby, Lake District
- Meals included: Breakfast / tea & cakes
- 2 or 3 nights stays include 2 course dinner at the hotel restaurant the first night
- Transport not included
- Price: only £45 per person based on two adults sharing