Found another great staycation deal that will take you away to the stunning scenery of the Lake District and pamper your senses with a fancy spa access and fresh countryside air. Pack your hiking shoes and off you go!
Lake District – pampering spa with a magnificent view
This deal from Groupon includes a 1-night stay at the praised Damson Dene Hotel including breakfast and access to the spa facilities for £47.50 per person – if you want to make your stay even more spectacular, you can upgrade to include a three-course dinner.
The hotel spa includes some relaxing facilities for you to enjoy. Relax your body and mind in the Jacuzzi after an energising session at the sauna or swim a couple of laps in the indoor pool to get the energy going. After a stay like this, you’ll be feeling fresh and ready for next adventures.
This deal is part of my Enchanting Escapes week with Groupon Getaways! I’ve got a handy discount code that you can avail of right now. If you enter the code HOLIDAY20 at checkout you can get 20% off. I’ve gone ahead and subtracted it from the price so thats why the price is a little different from the screenshot.
- Lake District: 1 Night in 4* Hotel incl. Full English Breakfast & Leisure Centre Access from just £38
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel dates: Valid for stays until 31/03/2019 (depending on availability)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Damson Dene Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Bowness-on-Windermere, Lake District
- Destination: Lake District
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Price: from only £38 per person based on 2 adults sharing